Are you currently pursuing an HR degree? Or are you a fresh graduate looking to gain hands-on experience as part of a dedicated and dynamic HR team in a diverse corporate environment? Then apply for our Human Resources Internship at Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East in Dubai!
In this role, you will provide pro-active, professional, accurate and efficient support to our HR team.
- Support HR Business Partners in all operational HR matters;
- Support the end to end recruitment process incl. job announcements, coordinating meetings and interviews and managing the correspondence with applicants throughout the recruitment process;
- Prepare and analyse people statistics:
- Support with adhoc reporting requirements and compensation related calculations;
- Design HR work instructions, frameworks and programs and support in implementation;
- Responsible for the administration of HR documents.
- Handle regular digital and paper filing;
- Coordinate, prepare and minute team meetings and HR projects incl. follow-up procedures;
- Support and drive own HR projects diligently start to end;
- Continuously improve HR processes with a digital mindset.
- Under) Graduate in business administration or similar, focus in Human Resources;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook);
- Excellent English language skills (German/Arabic will be an added advantage);
- Communicate effectively and confidentially, both written and verbally at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Analytical, accurate and high attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Recruitment experience is a plus;
- Project management is a plus;
- Ideally previous experience in an international environment (Cross-Cultural sensitivity);
- Be pro-active, creative and show initiative incl. questioning the status quo and problem solving;
- PRIDE values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Excellence.