The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing official work support to the CEO
- Extensive Outlook diary, email & contacts management
- Full logistical support for travel including and not limited to flights, hotels and visa processing.
- Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion at all times
- Arrange and schedule meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents
- Manage relationships with internal and external parties such as government entities, clients, service providers etc, providing information and handling issues independently
- Ensure the CEO is properly prepared for meetings with the information required.
- Manage all correspondence and approval requests (you will draft correspondence and review and summarise requests, to enable swift decision making) as well as maintaining organized filing and follow-up systems
- Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses
- Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control
- Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
- Manage telephone calls
- Undertake research when required
- Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality
- Transcribe dictation and typing of documents using Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Oversee messenger/courier activities
- Additional duties / assignments as directed
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Professional degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant with a stable work background
- Able to build rapport and trust at C Level and with busy executives.
- Flexible approach to working hours and day, able to support the CEO in the evenings/ weekends if required
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Detailed-orientated and outstanding quality assurance
- Proven management experience with excellent planning skills
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible and handles stress well