Job Duties :
• Driver locates, identifies and describes the function and operation of all vehicle controls, gauges and warning lights.
• Always have a Cheerful, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• They must carry a valid buggy-driving license on duty.
• Drive guests in the buggies wherever required within the resort following the schedule given by the Team Leader, or upon guest request.
• Record usage of buggies on the appropriate forms.
• Carry a company radio at all times in order to be reachable and to ensure close communication with the buggy base operator and Team Leader.
• Communicate over the radio frequency as per training standards.
• To assist in ensuring that all buggies are kept well maintained and clean at all times.
• Any technical fault should be reported to the Team Leader.
Qualifications and requirements :
• At least 1 year experience driving a buggy or similar vehicle
• At least high school graduate with good English communication skills
• Ability to engage with guests and provide a courteous service
• Cross training is an advantage.